I didn’t think it was possible, but today’s recipe has ended up replacing all of my deep conditioners.
Yes, the rhassoul clay, coconut milk, cocoa butter extravaganza I keep in the fridge and Mielle Organics Babassou Mint Deep Conditioner (I love the way this smells) — I pass them both up to make today’s creamy, nourishing, 4-ingredient goodness every time.
Oh, and it’s oil-free, vegan, and the ingredients can be found in your local grocery store (or Amazon Pantry:)
I love this recipe so much, I’m naming it after YOU:
[YOUR NAME HERE]’S Avocado Coconut Cream Deep Conditioner!
- 1 avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 can coconut cream (12 oz)
- Optional: 1 tablespoon raw honey
Peel and chop avocado and banana.
For a nourishing hair growth boost that repairs hair damage and adds volume, sprinkle a few blueberries into your recipe if you have them.
Add these ingredients to your blender with the coconut cream and honey.
Thai Kitchen’s Coconut Cream also works well in this recipe.
Don’t worry if your coconut cream is clumpy and separated when you open it. Just pour it all in the blender and it will do all the work!
- 1 avocado
- 1 overripe banana
- 1 can coconut cream (not coconut milk)
- optional: 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Add all ingredients to your blender.
- Blend on high-speed for up to 2 minutes or until completely smooth.
- Pour into a bottle and apply to hair.
- Allow it to condition for up to 20 minutes. Put your hair under a plastic cap or back for extra heat!
- Rinse conditioner from your hair and style.
Pin This Goddess!