Have you ever followed a specific method or regime for your hair?
I haven’t followed a specific regime, maybe the Loc Method here and there, but that was before I discovered the Water Only Hair Wash Method.
I’m on Day 11 and my hair is softer and I feel like I have full sebum coverage — a verrrrrrry necessary part of this method.
I’m taping my results (so I can share them with you:) and seeing what happens over the next month.
While I’m collecting data, I have a new recipe!
If you love gels, plant, and food-based products — YOU. WILL. LOVE. THIS.
Check it out:)
- 3 medium cactus leaves (or pads)
- 6 cups distilled water
- 2/3 cup fenugreek powder
- 1/2 fresh aloe vera leaf
- 4 cups water
- Cleanse and prep cactus leaves
- Cut into 4 pieces (better for food processing or grating)
- In a large bowl, grate the leaves into a pulp, or use a
- food processor.
- It’s ok if pieces are left in the cactus, we’re using it all!
- Add 6 cups of water.
- Let cactus conditioner sit for 2 to 3 hours.
- Start making fenugreek conditioner.
- Add 6 cups of water to fenugreek powder
- Let sit for 2 to 3 hours.
- Mixture will thicken A LOT.
- When 3 hours is up, combine conditioners in the same
- Use a strainer, t-shirt, nut milk bag, or scarf, to strain
- the cactus and fenugreek from the conditioner.
- Add to bottle.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Can you tell I’m conditioning and detangling under this wig?!?
Let me know how this works out for you. Have you ever tried the Water Only Hair Wash Method?