I use raw organic honey for just about everything that touches my face. I also use organic clover honey almost all of my homemade mixes. I LOVE HONEY and find raw organic honey to be more effective in:
- lightening dark spots and scars
- smoothing the overall texture of skin
- curing itching and dryness caused by sensitive skin
- keeps new outbreaks (and tom foolery) from breaking out on my face
- an extremely lavish at home spa treatment to add to clay mixes (rhassoul and bentonite)
I also love using ROH to naturally lighten my hair.
Lavish doesn’t like henna at the moment which is great because I love the MAGNIFICIENT hydrating powers of honey.
For a wonderful how to video and easy recipe, peep the video below. I used this the first time I made this treatment and it worked well…I did discover that lavish loves banana so much that she held on to some for up to a week after this treatment.
Needless to say, I don’t make it with banana unless I use a mixer:) check out this video by AndreasChoice on YouTube. She is a Natural Goddess (and her Hair is Amazing:), but this recipe is easy to follow and very good.
What do you think? Have you noticed raw organic honey lightening your hair?