Do you have a favorite deep conditioner?
How ’bout a set deep conditioning routine (weekly, every 2 weeks, once a month, etc.)?
This week, we’re lavishly deep conditioning!
Pull out your favorite or make your own (you know I’ve got recipes galore at the end:)
Whether you pre-poo, no-poo, co-wash, or mud cleanse, deep conditioning your curls regularly prevents hair struggle and strife!
Since my hair has been in a protective style for the last month, I’m using a henna treatment I discovered during the last challenge.
I love using this deep conditioner to strengthen my curls and for some nice red highlights.
Check out my new video and see how I mix and apply this luxurious treatment!
For the full recipes, see Red Raj Henna with Beets, Amla & Hibiscus and Amla & Hibiscus Curl Defining Conditioner.
For additional deep conditioning recipes, try:
- DIY Conditioning Hair Smoothie
- DIY Creamy Avocado Deep Conditioner
- Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice Deep Conditioning Clay Masque
- Red Wine Henna Treatment With Coconut Milk
- Yogurt & Honey Deep Conditioner Video